Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ahoy, Game Boy Advance sails t' pirate land! Aye, me parrot concurs. Uhm... yes, indeed!

Spencer, the esteemed editor of Siliconera, found an old but most impressive piratey treasure in San Francisco: tons of GBA multicarts! Wanna have a look matey? Feel the tension of a sole cartridge being home to Super Mario Advance, Soccer Kid (eurk!), Ghosts and Goblins , Ninja Gaiden and 102 other mystery games at the same time? Care to meet the amazing 75-in-1 cartridge? Well, click here then.

Related posts: Simpsons Road Rage review, Qwak: a GBA indy game, the Game Boy Color feature

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. SOmeone is actually selling those over at a used store near me.

    Are they safe to use in your Gameboy?

    I still don't want to buy them since they cost like $75-$50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunateli I don't know, as San Francisco is quite a long way from Athens. Then again, I remeber that a multicart bought for the original Gameboy ages ago in Singapore worked just fine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like an opportunity to me... 75 games in one! Splendid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like an opportunity to me... 75 games in one! Splendid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure is... Just don't think we'll ever get the chance to lay our greedy hands on such wonders...

    ReplyDelete