Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

Jet Impulse DS review & walkthrough

Having just finished playing the arcade flight-sim/shmup that is Jet Impulse for the Nintendo DS, it only seemed right I let you know if it's any good. Well, despite being all in Japanese, it is very good. Really, but do read my Jet Impulse review over at Siliconera just to make sure. Oh, and this walkthrough will probable come in handy, especially if your Japanese language skills are lacking.

Buy Jet Impulse from Play-Asia.com

Related posts: Square Enix Project GB, Quake DS, fixing DS screen calibration problems

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. Siliconera... More Gnomic brilliance... I'll add it to my side bar links! Oh and BTW just how do you get all these lovely advertisemenets on your sites? I'm not looking for any extra revenue, they just looks damn good... LOL!

    (I want a Playasia one...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind you dear Father, I only post a couple of posts/week on Siliconera. Definitel not gnomic ;)

    Oh, and I'll be mailing you with the ad thingy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't stop posting such articles. I like to read blogs like this. BTW add some pics :)
    PatrickJoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will sire. Thanks for the comment and the kind words!

    ReplyDelete