Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Master System Monday # 11: Let's Buy A Master System...

Crikey! Master System Monday # 11! And instead of just lazily trawling Youtube for a piece of Master System video history, I thought I might actually do a relevant post for a change...

Inspired by the fact that the fantastic Gnome has actually just bought this lovely 8-Bit retro system, I decided to actually check out how much one of these babies might cost you if you were compelled to by one due to the ongoing saga that is, "MSM"... That's the abbreviated form of 'Master System Monday' in case it wasn't obvious...

OK so I went to ebay and discovered this...

I was really lucky (as I often am) and received my Master System from a lovely colleague who found it (along with an N64) in the basement of a house she had just bought...

I would URGE any of you who read this blog to snatch one up while you can. The advent of XBLA and the Wii Virtual Console will have retro junkies running to snap one up, rendering their availability obsolete by 2009... Possibly! LOL :)

For more video game nuggets of gold, that you could own any day now, visit the only blog that combines the wisdom of Father Krishna, The Elderly and Gnome... Retro Treasures!


Related posts: Pokemon Game Boy Color, MSM 7: the Master System guitar, the Bit Corp. Gamate

3 comments:

  1. And let's not forget the forthcoming Sega MS junkyard, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! Of course! How could I not have mentioned that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been the Wii-hapiness thing...

    ReplyDelete