Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters Walkthrough, Guide & Cheats

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters for the Sony PSP is a beautiful and immensely entertaining game. But this, you already know. What you probably aren't aware of though is that besides the brilliant IGN FAQ & walkthrough available right here and the cheats & unlockables collection available here, you can even try downloading one of them spanking new interactive strategy guides. Then again, guess you could always visit GameFaqs too.

Related posts: PSP firmware 3.50 & homebrew games, Warhammer 40k: Squad Command, Atari Lynx emulated on the PSP


3 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about Ratchet and Clank but I get the vibe that this is another step in the right direction for the variety of PSP software available...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I go into the store or a store to play a psp it freakin broke! So I haven't bought one yet. Plus right now it would sit cause I'm so busy with other things of wonderfulness joy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, if I may say so dear Father, another good reason for me to try looking for used well-priced PSPs...

    Aha, Deitrix! Are those things sinister enough?

    ReplyDelete