Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rage HD iOS for free!

Rage HD is an on-rails shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world, which should already be enough to intrigue the shooters-starved iCrowd. Gritty shooters aren't exactly thriving on the iOS platforms after all, are they? Well, no, sadly not, though this one is a really good one. What's more, with Rage being created by FPS legends/tech-gurus id, you should expect some truly impressive graphics; probably the best you've ever seen on your iPhone to be a frank. Oh, and, as the ever vigilant Savygamer noticed, Rage HD has now gone free to grab. Better hurry and grab your postapocalytpic copy now methinks.

6 comments:

  1. wait now I can play Rage, call for a pizza, text in sick to work, listen to my music collection and post on Facebook and twitter....POP!!!

    (elderly's eye pops out...)

    ..ooops forgot the retinal display....

    .(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!

    You blooded your iPhone 4. No time to panic though; here, I'll was it for you.

    Think the dishwasher would do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dunno! never lost my eye before, maybe min wash, eco cycle...no detergent....

    ..why isn't it hurting?

    .I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I'll search around for an answer. Might take me a couple of years but I'll be back at you and your dear eye asap Elderly. No worries my friend. Besides you've gt two of them.

    ReplyDelete